from rags to riches, they say

alcohol free lychini
january being the month par excellence for new year's resolutions, i shall make none. i will dream and offer you tinyWOOLF, but apart from that, life will be life. as usual. which suits me fine. 

lest i confuse the reader thoroughly, tinyWOOLF is my love child and woolfenbell will slowly and happily receed. you can already witness tiny changes here and there, the header being the latest pickle. i shall have to live with just a wolfette in that banner from now on {but she might travel to far and exciting places, knowing her a little} so she will probably and frequently change costume and style anyway. yes?

punched circles and, well, 'reservoir' ☻
i hope you have passed exciting holidays, possibly still having some? i shall now retreat to my comfy seat for the day, nonetheless accompanied by punch and reservoir, to come up with bloomin' ideas to materialize in a giveaway, next weekend. this with MY FAIR LADY in the backgrounds, chanting the well known lyrics in the foregrounds, working hard at materializing this post's title.... 
on the sound side, just as well i'm the only one home today.

17 comments :

  1. wow! all new! happy new year, Nadine. Et plein de bonnes choses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and tinywoolf lots of wonderful adventures, i like the header! happy 2012! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...some music is meant for one's ears alone...and loudly!!
    Happy, joy-filled 2012 to you...and all the cha-cha-cha-changes that this entails! XXO-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look for 2012, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohohoh, exciting!

    Happy New Year, with a fully functional kitchen and a fully functional new blog / shop thingy!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. change is good! looking forward to all your creations and witty commentary. :) wishing you a wonderful new year nadine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Welcome to the world TinyWoolf. Can't wait to see more. Wishing you a happy and very creative New Year!
    Karyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dag Nadine,
    Immer alert, geluk in het nieuw jaar en uitgebreid!
    Didier (je weet wel)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year my friend : )
    your picture intrigued me...

    and no resolutions is my thing too. suits me fine too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. On New Year's eve, KennyRogersblahblah...went into the bar and saw a television clip of a tiny kitten named Tiny Dancer....thought of you, Kers...tiny Woolf!
    Probably doesn't make much sense why a television would be showing a tiny dancer in a bar...but what does make sense in this life? hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year. This is my first visit to your blog so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created an interesting spot for your readers to visit and I enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Momma....looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those names
    especially body parts/muilekes
    intrigue me!

    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy new year to you and tinywolf.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 2012 - I was wondering about your new banner, I shall look forward to wolfette's travels :)

    ReplyDelete