DRAWING CHALLENGE NEW THEME | NATURE & {2014 LIVE EVENT}


·
remember our collective dream of meeting up and experiencing our weekly drawing challenge live
·
there's one way to achieve this, and that's by making it happen. 

·

·
an opportunity open to anybody wanting to participate, we do need thought and we proffer action. 
·
barbara and i have been brainstorming a little on the subject and came up with this idea of hiring a house in germany in the summer of 2014. european challengers are invited to come (and stay) and participate. we suggest the month of july - please inform us of your preferred date(s).
·
participants in the americas, canada and australia could organize a similar gathering as previously suggested by emily and kristen, at the same time/or at a different time. thoughts? 
·
by the way? we are thinking fun workshops too! 
·


·
imagine sitting round one and the same table, babbling, cackling, laughing, looking, drawing. {image courtesy of patrice}
·
let's make it happen. 
·
ps - anybody wanting to participate can do this from home too, naturally. today's lifestreaming technology will guide us through (and doesn't that sound wonderful?) 
·

·
trying to figure this out now 
helps us come closer to our dream 
and make it happen! 
·
and while we're at it, 
let's honour nature
it's a wide open theme on 24-25/08/2013
for a wide open dream.
please,   s a y   y o u ' r e   i n.
·
next week's dc theme completely involves your exclusive thoughts on 
and ideas, tips and triggers for our 2014 LIVE event. 
do not hesitate to leave your thoughts in the comments section, 
for all of us to see, read, and comment back on.
please inform us about your preferred july 2014 date{s}


22 comments :

  1. Oh, ja, oui, yes, dear Nadeschda! I am in!

    Love
    xo Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nadine, of course I'm in, in the dc as well as meeting up - my idea (as you already know) is to rent a house at the baltic sea for example, because sea is always good and walking along the beach, talking, playing, finding things in the sand, with evenings bbq sounds totally awesome for me!
    Love
    BarbaraBee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we can! I will, I want, I'm in!
    The plans about meeting up sound amazing!
    And right at once another idea comes to my mind, ideal to let it happen afterwards.
    Thought about it several times ago.
    Let's see. I tell you by mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nadine, thank you, for having yet, my name on the list, but my word, for now, is called "impossible" (it's a pity, because the idea is tempting) I'm thinking that maybe I could send a envelope with a drawing of mine to give among the friends present at the time, would you like?
    for now, I want to participate in the DC Nature :)
    thanks for the invitation and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count. Me in for nature please
    and Yes
    To meet up
    my thinking cap is On
    Xxxoo sus

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for hosting the DC with the theme nature and for the email to let us know! I am in.
    your idea to meet in person is wonderful, i doubt i will make it to Germany....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in please thank you all
    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! to "Nature" and a meet up would be wonderful!! July might be too hot, though: I love the sun, but not the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too will join in for the nature challenge. - as for the meet up, wonderful idea, but I would not be able to join in the Germany session, but I too hope it happens as I am sure it would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Woolf, I am so in for the challenge and do hope I can come to the meet up as well:) you`ll find my e mail here: http://lmvai.blogspot.fi/p/english.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the invite and I would love to join your challenge - naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this idea!! yes! count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea is this?! I love it! And I would love to be in for the next challenge after my little summerbreak!
    Love Meike

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wonderful! I'm in! for the dc and hopefully also next year at the meet and greet, haha! I can't say much about dates, just plan it and I hope I can be there;-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the idea and hope one day I could be part of that dream and have the honor to share some time with such creative an amazing ladies, I remember that tea time picture with my name on it, what an honor :)

    Please count me in for the nature challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, Nadine, please add my name to the list for the dc and hopefully for the future meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in too! though may be posting late on Sunday...looking forward to it- and thinking about your idea of getting together :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I forgot to sign up for the challenge! I love Roberto's idea of sending something. What a guy! What a friend! Awesome idea. I like that so much. Maybe me too, I'll think of something. Meanwhile I am IN for the drawing challenge. Hugs, Norma, x

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a wonderful idea!
    i am never with you on the drawing challenge (only enjoying what you guys) but i would love to join the meeting and i would happily give workshops! dance, movement for instance.

    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete