corner view ≈ lights

view of westminster and big ben from southbank
·
lights were what i went in search for on tuesday night, and i knew exactly where i was going to find them. 
·
that i waited a while to go and get the lights has everything to do with corner view.
·
sometimes, that's the way the cookie crumbles... ☻
·

the london eye at night
·
it doesn't half look like it is going to topple over, does it? 
·
{which works like a give away on how images can delude without too much effort, really. 
·
more on photographic manipulation after experiencing ansel adams in a maritime museum exhibition, later.} 

view of southbank from waterloo area
· 
while the full spectrum of the eye at night looks something like this... 
·
jane's corner view, 
francesca's hosting
·
fyi, there's more of london from last week, here, here and here. and of course, in my album
·
cheerio!
·

20 comments :

  1. Ah gorgeous blue Christmas lights!
    Enjoy London dear Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wanted lights and you found them Woolfy!
    I am new to this London caper of yours - I had no idea you were/are on holiday til now.
    Knowing how much you love all things English I am sure you are having an awfully nice time (said in a posh English accent!)
    Will you be home for Christmas, or are you having a traditional English one?
    Wherever you are I hope you'll be happy.
    Off to look at your snaps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the london style woolf! are you still there? enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I can't quite wrap my head around being in London. I'd have to keep pinching myself to see if I was dreaming! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful!! Thank you for the stroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. London!! What a beautiful magical light....I want to go!!

    -X- Happy holidays and happy blogging for in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. During the Christmas season and with all the lights out again every city looks so beautiful.

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely captured! I've always thought the city lights were boring. How wrong have I been!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ... this is wonderful light :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful photos. Enjoy your time in London and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful lights! Did you ride the ferris wheel at night with the lights? I bet that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply lovely! Happy Holidays to you and your family! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Windmills in your mind again, Kers? I am missing Zalig Kers....have you been 'round there yet?♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blue lights - so striking against that orange. Beautiful shots, N. Merry Christmas, xxoo, sus

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, I SO remember walking under those blue lighted trees...!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos. Sometimes I miss London.

    ReplyDelete