reorganize and collect {renov #30}


·
what i've done in real time is i've painted the downstairs window so i could empty out the space, so i would have room for the x-mas tree that has been patiently awaiting dressing up for nigh on two weeks now. 
·
·
then i rearranged a few bits in the kitchen. having shoved plenty of cumbrous things in the corridor for son to take upstairs (nope, he's nowhere near), i started hitting the cardboard filth underneath the studio windows. oi. 
·
·
the more i hit, the more beige plaster & horse hair & dust from goneby decades & newspaper from the fifties fell into my lap. i'm telling you. 
·
·
but it needed doing, i'd only been postponing the job for six months. well. i'm glad to say it 's done. 
·
·
nope. son nowhere near in sight. 
·
·
in fantasy time, as i hacked away at the wall... i was dreaming up words. 
·
·
these very words you find scattered through this saturday post. before i take a loooooooooooooong bath. 
·
see you again soon, loveys. this light's gone out for the day... do hover over images, for you'll find out where the lovely words come from... ♥
·

10 comments :

  1. Very clever post! I'm glad that at least one of us was productive today. I guess that means you get to be lazy tomorrow and I have to get something accomplished! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice word snippets, N. Makes sense to me that you would daydream words! xxoo, sus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Woolfy, I am here today in my house with no rubbish ( tidy before the holidays ) welcoming simply coffee with my king ( that makes me a queen:) but evermore wishing the spinklers will keep going inspite the icy weather.. Wising you a joyful holiday season x Leena

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful post
    loving all the words
    and hope you enjoyed
    that nice bath!

    love
    Patrice A.
    x

    P.S.
    mag ik de laatste foto printen?
    zo mooi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I love this post! Beautiful pictures to go with your words! I hope you feel better after that bath you took. (I once had the same experience as you: as I was renovating a room as I lived in Rotterdam I found also papers of the 40 and 50... that was weird...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your signs! I also loved this: " dust from goneby decades & newspaper from the fifties " Found it especially cool!!!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you were dreaming up words, I was dreaming of you!!
    Really, last night in my dream I was in another country (yours!) and the first thing I did was visit your shop.
    It was a real shop, in a kind of small tudor-like house, and you were there, apparently busy with a client (you sold your creations, and met with clients as well), there were these cute reindeer cards, and lots of little items, tiny transparent colorful stickers in a woman`s shape with a dress, etc!! I saw you but then realized that you would probalby not realize its me, as we never met face to face!
    It was an interesting dream meeting-ish!! And funny to see here one of your signs says seven sisters. Mystery indeed (as my sister talks always of dreams..and signs! Hmmm... are you my sister too?!! Lots of love my friend, and
    Merry Christmas n!♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope son turned up in time - they always keep us waiting, don't they? My boys favorite reply is "in a minute". Well, what happened to the concept of "now"?!
    Love how you composed this post, Nadine. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete