· · · · · · W E ' R E · · · · · · O P E N · · · · · ·

my very compact and mobile shop P&P station
feeling so, so elated and on a confident track! i've enjoyed my etsy shop preps over the past few months and am finally reopening! you'll be glad to hear there's more up my sleeve than cards and tiny booklets though. 
working out new ideas

two years of 365-projects have delivered a sizable portfolio. i've long wanted to create surface pattern design and am finally looking into that. i'm thinking themed wrapping paper and posters. more on that later.  

my shop stock at the minute
for now it is shop reopening party indeed. from october 15th through to the end of the month you will receive a tiny litle extra in each order, something i folded myself. especially for you.
  
enjoy your weekend and look forward to an exciting week, yeah? ♥

♥♥♥

leave us a note