your next door neighbour



the best comedy, i find, knocks unexpected at your door and is about the life everybody next door is living. have you met miranda? i didn’t give her the light of day the first time around, i don' know why. but she’s on BBC2 repeat these days, and she talks and jumps me right into watching; awaiting her arrival, even. so if you’re lucky, depending on where you find yourself located, she might pop in at yours too. if not, there’s always the internet, where you can rummage about a bit. but miranda, well, one never gets enough of trivial things for the single woman going wrong, right? enjoy these two excerpts.



1 comment :

  1. Miranda is my favorite show :)
    My husband doesn't get it, but I love her awkwardness and her humor tickles me in just the right spot.
    I'm eagerly awaiting the next season.

    ReplyDelete