corner view ≈ blue {warding off dreary february, pt 5}

when blue becomes black'n'white and roomy. in the eighties, looking back at those glorious fifties, bright child british director julian temple committed to a much-a-do-about-nothing. but that much-a-do-british-attempt at a WEST SIDE STORY remake, did however leave a musical imprint on my mind. the mere mention of the word blue, does trigger above song, time and again, style council's contribution being just one good song spiking from that movie. talkin' 'bout impact. and you, dear reader? have you ever (lightheartedly & musically) had it blue? jane's corner view, hosted by theresa.

17 comments :

  1. love this! i'm mad for paul weller. best dresser, best haircuts, great songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smooth blue... finger snappin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the style council makes my heart go pitter-patter

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute, look at your dark horses Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue banner today! I haven't changed mine, like, ever ... I'm afraid I might mess up something, and that would make me feel very blue:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue but not blues. I like the music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blue header and the blue music. A very neat idea. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choice. I thought of so many videos - Kind of Blue, Betty Blue - before I posted Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue makes me think of Miles Davis ... "Some Kind of Blue"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey♥Kers....this goes with my Moody Blues Feeling..♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. pauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful blue header my dear! Need to come back and check out the blue video too. Unfamiliar, something new - thanks!

    ReplyDelete