kairos, part II

when a late evening snipping session relaxes profoundly
time flies, fun or no fun. i've been preoccupied by a lot of sideline attractions, keeping me away from my creative hub, which results in a headache this morning, just as i want to start up. figures! 

when only cake can heal
but i shall not be defeated ☻. there's another intense work week coming up and soon after that, this turbulence should bubble back down to normal. i am so looking forward to that. 

when you start out on a case, listening to hinterland {the english version, obviously}.
this bee carries butterfly wings, would you believe it! ☺
as you see on IG, i do cut and paste more than before, i don't really know where it comes from. i have ideas a-plenty, and a want to snip away at vintage plates drives me... kind of like coming home. it'll grow on me. 

when you find your house number at your feet
six out of seven drawings for the september exhibition lie in wait. i know what to do. i've yet got to put my mind and hands to it. it's a good feeling to have those ducks 'sitting' in a row. now time is of importance. 

when you walk into work via the morning brocante market, brussels
kairos, kairos, i am {still} on my way, and dreaming of my space. but it's good to come ashore soon, and find my studio ready to dive into. first still: next weekend's academy exhibition opening night. 

♥♥♥

leave us a note