shining


i know! they all seem to tumble over one another for a little attention, after i carefully selected a few chosen ones for tonight’s photoshoot. some serious pushing and shoving went on. the vintage scarf (a little inconspicuous here, previous post shows it off though) was welcoming the vintage red leather glasses case, which then gladly hosted the vintage matching sunglasses. what can i say? Those two instantly cliqued. at the very end of all these shenanigans i couldn’t resist to slip a meaningful word into the glasses case’s mouth. well said, casey! over to you’s.

15 comments :

  1. I looove the glasses and gorgeous case!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the glasses case is lovely! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red colour tone of your glasses case, its fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Terug! O dat rode kleurtje....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicey nicey nicey! Lovely shade of red and I really like your photo! "Hi" right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the red leather glasses case, I want one!!!! I'm impressed you were able to pick up some glasses to go inside it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that sunglasses case, luv that red! very cute picture, i really like it : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the scarf...and the pic...what a little story it is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEED a (sun) glass case like this one !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post made me happy. I love how you anthropomorphized the glasses and the case, imagining them as friends... it's like a story : )

    And that leather glasses case is just beautiful. So elegant - and my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete