corner view ≈ communicado

not your average sign language, i realize. just a few somethings i came across in the thrift shop last week. intrigue!
when i got home to unwrap them, they rang a bell
they are colouring crayons!
a zealous kid leaned too hard on a few orange fingers though. come to think of it, i could have been that kid!
but imagine... coloured sign language. communicating being a daily routine, this corner view prooved to be a challenge. i mean, i could go on for hours, off course... ☻☻☻ but what really also pops to mind is how communicating with others through blogland has opened me up as a creative person. the feed back, the goings on, even behind the scenes, keep my centre soft and focused, which isn't always easy, being a single mum. so. three cheers for communicado! theme chosen by flowtops in jane's corner view hosted by fuoriborgo

16 comments :

  1. What a nice post Nadine! I love your colored sign language, and your thoughts on blogging. Three cheers for communicado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Communication, master word on Corner view... and now : gesture! Nice idea and photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very colorful post on communication. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are incredilbe finds, Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it again, you made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great finds ... Happy colorful day !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post makes me smile. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic post! Very special words and pictures!
    Three cheers for communicado!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have to refresh my sign language ... nice post :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I understand. You are saying "Stop the power, stop the broken power". Your language is very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, we are lucky to have found all these wonderful cv people to share creativity and communicate with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I want to know what sign the orange one was!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i join you
    communicating is a miracle anyway we achieve it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am with you on the cv thing. It teaches us on so many levels.

    And what a marvellous find. Wish my thrift shop would have this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these hands and your coloroured sign language fantasy! En ja zo voel ik het ook, nu ik een tijd zonder internet heb gezeten merk ik pas hoe het bloggen mij helpt dichtbij mezelf and all things creative te blijven!

    ReplyDelete