corner view ≈ reflection

reflecting upon reflection, i realize there was a time in my life i thought reflections were all the rage. as i'm scrolling through oldies (images) i find proof of that, and more. i'm still pretty fond of reflections, especially on none too obvious surfaces, or in unexpected places. 

geraardsbergen, art school
chandelier reflection on piano
oudenaarde, 
apartment block reflection in SCHELDE river
geraardsbergen, 
reflection of digging monster near river DENDER
geraardsbergen, 
closeby where we used to live, 
fading industry on river DENDER
museum LA PISCINE, roubaix, france
 reflection of stainless steel art nouveau window 
in old swimming pool
ghent, 
'upside down cake' image,
or buildings reflecting in the LYS waters
geraardsbergen, 
street on which we used to live, 
not our car
geraardsbergen, evening sun blaze on side of parked truck
just half an hour before super moon rose
♥ of course for that other bit of reflection, that a-one of the mind, i refer to night. and sleepless. no picture. might be a tad frightening.☻ jane's corner view, reflecting in fuoriborgo.

25 comments :

  1. I like much the reflection - photos. I especially like the photo of the pool. That's great

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous collection of reflection pictures! oh loved them! thanks for a little journey backwards with you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful nadine!
    i bet your night-reflections are only frightening to people with no imagination :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your reflections are more beautiful than the original objects! no wonder they were all the rage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La piscine...my favourite!
    Amazing shots, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still think reflections are all the rage, and you've capture some really amazing ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥Now this I understand! ♥ Wow, amazing creative shots my dear Kers♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful collection of beautiful reflections. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI!!! I like the museum photo very much, the reflection the colors,.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all. Reflections would be the bomb if they were all like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great reflective retrospective! A most enjoyable way to look back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great! I especially like the photos 6 and 8: very nice! Funny I have posted a picture of La Piscine last week. You can see it here:
    http://mentheblanche.blogspot.com/2011/03/monday-trip-9-france.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh that window reflection wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful reflections. The room in the first art school image is pretty amazing and the last pre-super moon shot is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow... I like how your reflections surprise the viewer. Your an expert at this! Beautiful :^)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Ghent one. Amazing. I thought it was a pic of the building through a heat "cloud". Ok, our country is not exactly the place where you have heat "clouds"... Surprising reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I knew it! Your reflections are beautiful and deep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think your reflections are still all the rage!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The chandelier and the old swimming pool. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your just amazing ,I loved every image...hows the house coming? sleepless lately too, I have been catching up on old sitcoms can't sleep I sure pray the lodge sells!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. coolio. quirky and fun. actually liked the caterpillar monster one best.

    ReplyDelete